Gandhi Global Center For Peace is launching an internship program in 2016 but we refuse to have young idealistic college students working for free when they have tuition to pay and rent to make.
Consider Giving a Young Peacemaker a Job with Your Year-End Giving!
Amount Needed: $5,220.00 TOTAL
Students will work at least 15 hours per week and will be compensated $1,740.00 for the semester (Spring and Fall); $1,305.00 (Summer).
Hire three college or post-college students to work at least 15 hours per week with the Gandhi Global Center For Peace staff and Board of Directors in four key areas:
1) Assisting with outreach strategy for Gandhi Global Center For Peace core programs:
- “Be The Change” assembly program for schools and community centers
- “Be The Change” nonviolence training & curriculum
- “Be The Change” clubs
2) Providing support in planning, organizing and carrying out logistics for Gandhi Global Center For Peace core events:
- Season for Nonviolence
- Leadership Think Tank Roundtable
- Connecting the Dots Summit
- GAIA Talks: The Earth Speaks Global Forum
3) Compiling and updating information for Gandhi Global Center For Peace database and virtual hub connecting individuals and organizations around the world committed to peace and nonviolence.
4) Communicating Gandhi Global Center For Peace programs, events, and outreach via social media channels.